Country Music Channel (CMC) is an Australian cable and satellite music television channel owned and operated by Foxtel Networks. It airs on Foxtel. CMC is the only country music video channel in Australia, created after the departure of MusicCountry from the Australian market.
- The CMC Top 30 Countdown - weekly chart based on airplay
- Spotlight, 1 hour collection of videos from a single artist.
- 30 Best, Themed countdown.
- Headline Country
- The Wilkinsons (TV series) aired in 2007
- Tuckerville aired in 2007
- Rollin' With..., an artist profile show host by Steve Forde. Artists profiled include Lee Kernaghan, Catherine Britt, Adam Brand, Troy Cassar-Daley, Joe Nichols, Dierks Bentley, Corb Lund Band, Blaine Larsen, Miranda Lambert, Jack Ingram, Colt Ford and The Wilkinsons
- Muster Masters A game show hosted based around the Gympie Muster (2009)
CMC co-produces a 3 day music festival, with Rob Potts Entertainment Edge and Michael Chugg Entertainment - CMC Rocks.
- The first three years the event took place in Thredbo, New South Wales.
- In 2008, CMC Rocks the Snowys featured Mia Dyson, Brian Cadd, John Butler Trio, Shea Fisher, The McClymonts, Jim Lauderdale, Catherine Britt, Steve Forde, Adam Harvey, Shannon Noll, Sugarland, Gary Allan, and Patty Griffin.
- In 2009, CMC Rocks the Snowys featured Corb Lund and the Hurtin' Albertans, Steve Forde, Captain Flange, Taylor Swift, Joe Nichols, Old Crow Medicine Show, John Williamson, Pete Murray, The Waifs, The Sunny Cowgirls, Ash Grunwald, The Audreys, Jasmine Rae, and Deana Carter.
- In 2010, CMC Rocks the Snowys featured Adam Harvey, Nanci Griffith, Tania Kernaghan, Steve Forde, Phil Vassar, Jack Ingram, Lee Kernaghan.
- In 2011, the event moved to the Hunter Region of New South Wales and featured Troy Cassar-Daley, Russell Morris, Alan Jackson, Joe Nichols, Emerson Drive, Dean Brody.