From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up County in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A County is a contemporary jurisdiction of local government in many countries.
County may also refer to:
- County (United States), a level of local government below a U.S. state or federal territory
- Counties of the People's Republic of China, third level political subdivisions in the People's Republic of China
- County (Republic of China), an administrative division in the Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Gaelic Athletic Association county, a division of the Gaelic Athletic Association
- County (ward), an electoral division of Liverpool, England
Counties, in addition to being the plural for "county", may refer to:
- Counties Manukau Rugby Union, the governing body for rugby union in the Franklin District of New Zealand
- All pages beginning with "County"
- All pages with titles containing "County"
- All pages beginning with "Counties"
- All pages with titles containing "Counties"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.