County Cricket Ground, Hove
|Location||Hove, East Sussex|
|Cromwell Road End
|Only ODI||15 May 1999: India v South Africa|
|Domestic team information|
|As of 2013
The County Cricket Ground, also known as the BrightonandHoveJobs.com County Ground for sponsorship reasons, is a cricket venue in Hove, East Sussex, England. The County Ground is the home of Sussex County Cricket Club, where most Sussex home matches since 1872 have been played, although many other grounds in Sussex have been used. Sussex CCC continue to play some of their games away from The County Ground, at either Arundel Castle and Horsham. The ground has also hosted 1 ODI; The match was part of the 1999 Cricket World Cup in England, and South Africa beat India by 4 wickets.
It is one of the few county grounds to have deckchairs for spectators  - which are in the colours of Sussex CCC - blue and white.
- "Ground directions - Hove". Sussex County Cricket Club. Retrieved 29 December 2013.
- "County Ground". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 29 January 2015.
- "ICC World Cup, 2nd Match: India v South Africa at Hove, May 15, 1999". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 29 January 2015.
- Thomson, Sam (16 April 2009). "New Sussex cricket ground plans unveiled". The Argus. Retrieved 29 December 2013.
- Media related to County Cricket Ground, Hove at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about an East Sussex building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a cricket ground in England is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|