From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coupon may refer to the following:
- Coupon, a document exchanged in a retail context to provide a discount on goods or services
- Coupon (bond), in finance, with respect to bonds, a coupon rate is the interest rate that the issuer pays to the bond holders
- Love coupons and love coupon books are popular gifts on Valentine's Day and other anniversary days
- Coupon (materials science), a small piece of material used for testing or further processing in manufacturing and materials science
- Coupon, Pennsylvania (place), a small, unincorporated community in Pennsylvania.
- Football pools promoters in the United Kingdom use this name when referring to the paper grids which gamblers fill in to bet on the results of football fixtures.
- Ukrainian karbovanets, the former Ukrainian currency.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.