From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up courant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Courant may refer to:
- Hexham Courant, a weekly newspaper in Northumberland, England
- The New-England Courant, an American newspaper, founded in Boston in 1721
- Hartford Courant, a newspaper in the United States, founded in 1764
- Courant (surname)
- Courant, Charente-Maritime, a commune in France
- Courant, in heraldry, signifying a running animal with all four paws raised - see Attitude (heraldry)#Courant
- The Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences at New York University
- Courant, an alternative spelling for the Baroque dance form, courante
- The Courant–Friedrichs–Lewy condition (CFL condition) in mathematics
- Richard Courant, German mathematician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Courant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.