|Directed by||Karen Shakhnazarov|
Courier (Russian: Курьер, translit. Kuryer) is a 1986 Soviet comedy-drama film directed by Karen Shakhnazarov. It was entered into the 15th Moscow International Film Festival where it won a Special Prize.
Ivan Miroshnikov, 17-years old graduate of a high school, failed to enter the university and got fixed up in a job of courier in a small publishing company. At the same his parents divorced. His ironic and careless attitude to his new miserable job covers his deep soul confusion. By pure accident he met the girl Katya, the daughter of the famous professor. She was bored by her perfect family and ordinary prosperity, and they start dating. But her sudden interest gradually fade away cause she don`t have enough strength for deliberate protest, and Ivan in hisself is not particularly interested with her. Soon she returned into her usual environment, and he stay face-to-face with his nearest future.
- Fyodor Dunayevsky – Ivan, courier
- Anastasia Nemolyaeva – Katya
- Oleg Basilashvili – Semyon Petrovich, Katya's father
- Inna Churikova – Lydia Alekseevna, Ivan's mother
- Aleksandr Pankratov-Chyornyi – Stepan Afanasyevich, editor-in-chief
- Svetlana Kryuchkova – Zinaida Pavlovna, secretary
- Vladimir Menshov – Oleg Nikolaevich, guest at Katya's birthday
- "15th Moscow International Film Festival (1987)". MIFF. Retrieved 2013-02-21.
- Courier at the Internet Movie Database
- Watch Courier online at official Mosfilm site (with English subtitles)
|This article related to Soviet film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|