From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up court in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Court (royal), the retinue and larger household and entourage of a monarch, prince of the church, or a high nobleman
- A court of law
- A courthouse, a building where justice is administrated; may house one or more courtrooms inside
- A courtroom, an interior space (often inside a courthouse/court building) where legal proceedings are conducted
- Courtyard or quadrangle, architectural features, with the latter term usually used at colleges or university campuses
- A defined playing area, with a prepared surface, for a game or sport, usually with solid boundaries (as opposed to a field); major examples include: tennis court, basketball court and volleyball court
- Food court
- Cul-de-sac in American English
- Court show genre
- The Court (TV series) an American legal drama television series that aired from March 26 until April 9, 2002.
As a person's name
- Antoine Court, French Huguenot Protestant Reformer
- Charles Court, Ex Premier of Western Australia and Margaret Court's father-in-law
- Claude August Court, French soldier and mercenary. General to Maharaja Ranjit Sinjh
- David Court, English footballer
- Hazel Court, actress
- Margaret Court, one of the best female tennis players of all time.
As a specific place
- Courts Island, Tasmania
- Court, Switzerland is a municipality in the Canton of Berne, Switzerland
- Any one of several places listed as simply Court listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Pasadena, California
- Court (District Electoral Area), a district electoral area in Belfast, Northern Ireland
As a firm
- A social group of animals, notably kangaroos
- Court as a verb means to seek out or solicit the affections of someone (see courtship)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Court.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.