Court Martial (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A court-martial is a military court that determines punishments for members of the military subject to military law.
Court Martial may also refer to:
- Drumhead court-martial, a trial held in the field to hear urgent charges.
- Court Martial (horse), a British Thoroughbred racehorse
- "Court Martial" (Star Trek: The Original Series), an episode of Star Trek: The Original Series
- Court Martial (TV series), an ITC Entertainment and Roncom Productions co-production crime drama TV series that premiered in 1966
- Court Martial (1928 film), a 1928 film directed by George B. Seitz
- Court Martial (1959 film), a 1959 German film
- Court Martial (1978 film), a 1978 Yugoslav film
- Court Martial (play), a play written by Swadesh Deepak and directed by Arvind Gaur
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Court Martial.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.