From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Courtesan may refer to
- Courtesan, a female courtier
- A prostitute catering to clients of wealth and status
- Euripus, a genus of brush-footed butterflies commonly known as the Courtesans,
- Euripus nyctelius, a species in the genus Euripus commonly known as the Courtesan
- The Courtesans, a UK pop group fronted by Eileen Daly
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Courtesan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.