||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2014)|
December 4, 1981 |
Shepherdstown, West Virginia, United States
|Other names||Ciurtney Cums, Courtney Cummins, Courtney, Keri|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Weight||123 lb (56 kg; 8.8 st)|
|No. of adult films||352 as a performer & 21 as a director (per IAFD)|
Her first job was a waitress at an Applebee's franchise, and she later worked in a nudist resort as a cocktail server, where she worked topless. While at college, she studied Fashion Design and Marketing. She is bisexual[dead link], and she had her breasts augmented in December 2008.
Her stage name came about because her friends all nicknamed her "CC", and she liked the name "Courtney". One of her friends suggested "Cums" as a last name in reference to her frequent masturbation, which became "Cummz". In her first few months in the adult film industry, she was doing at least thirty scenes a month and almost all of those scenes involved anal sex. She credits Joey Silvera for broadening her horizons sexually to fetishes like female to male strapon sex and foot play.
Her parents are aware of her chosen profession; Cummz has related a story of how, during her first year in the adult business, she came down with pink eye and, as a result, did not go home for Christmas. She received a Christmas package from her mother and stepfather containing various dominatrix outfits and a note saying only "Love Mom and Dad".
In October 2005, she signed with the production company Zero Tolerance Entertainment to be their first 'contract girl'. Cummz has an exclusive contract with ZT, and she also directs films for the company. Cummz began directing in 2006, with her first DVD being Face Invaders.
Cummz was specifically chosen to be a guest on Howard Stern's last radio show before moving to Sirius. In October 2007, Courtney made a cameo appearance on the CBS television show The Unit; the episode, entitled "Inside Out", showed Courtney in a gentlemen's club. She has been a weekly guest on The Tony Kornheiser Radio Show on ESPN 980 in Washington, D.C., where she makes her "NFL lock of the week", and she has also feature danced.
- 2006 Adam Film World Guide Award – Female Performer of the Year
- 2007 F.A.M.E. Award – Favorite Anal Starlet
- 2007 Adultcon Award – Best Actress for Self-Pleasure Performance - All Alone Single Girl Masturbation (3rd Degree)
Partial filmography - movies directed
- Face Invaders (2006)
- Pussy Cats (2007)
- Whack Jobs (2007)
- Face Invaders #2 (2007)
- Pussy Cats 2 (2007)
- Whack Jobs #2 (2007)
- Pussy Cats 3 (2008)
- Whack Jobs #3 (2008)
- Face Invaders #3 (2008)
- "About Courtney". courtneycummz.com. Retrieved 30 September 2011.
- "Courtney Cummz". Retrieved 15 March 2014.
- Dave Kingsley (2012-12-11). "Exclusive Interview with Courtney Cummz on Orgasm.com". Retrieved 6 May 2013.
- Big D. "Inside the Porn Stars Studio: Inside Courtney Cummz". XRentDVD. Retrieved 2007-06-16.
- Courtney Cummz Appears on 'The Unit,' at Spearmint Rhino - XBIZ.com
- Dan Miller (2005-10-28). "Zero Tolerance Signs Courtney Cummz". AVN. Retrieved 2007-06-16.[dead link]
- Steve Javors (2006-04-18). "Adam Film World Guide Announces Awards Winners". XBiz. Retrieved 2007-11-26.
- "Adam & Eve, Zero Tolerance Join xPeeps’ ‘Roller Dollz’ Party" (Press release). XBIZ. 10 December 2008. Retrieved 2014-03-15.
- "Zero Tolerance Releases ‘Face Invaders’" (Press release). XBIZ. 11 February 2009. Retrieved 2014-03-15.
- Steve Javors (2006-08-24). "Courtney Cummz Directs First Movie". XBiz. Retrieved 2007-06-16.
- Martin Desormo (2005-12-09). "Cummz to Appear on Stern's Final Show". AVN. Retrieved 2007-06-16.[dead link]
- Thomas J. Stanton, Adam Film World Announces Award Winners, AVN.com, April 19, 2006 (Retrieved Sept. 25, 2012)
- Peter Warren (2007-06-23). "2007 F.A.M.E. Award Winners Announced". AVN. Retrieved 2007-06-24.
- Tod Hunter (2007-06-10). "1st Adultcon Awards Given Out Saturday Night". XBiz. Retrieved 2007-11-26.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Courtney Cummz.|