Courtney Cummz attending the Adultcon Convention, Los Angeles, CA on Oct. 3, 2009
December 4, 1981 |
Shepherdstown, West Virginia, United States
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Weight||124 lb (56 kg; 8.9 st)|
|No. of adult films||316 and 16 as director (per IAFD)|
||This section is in a list format that may be better presented using prose. (December 2013)|
Her first job was a waitress at an Applebee's franchise. She later worked in a nudist resort as a cocktail server where she worked topless. While at college she studied Fashion Design and Marketing and has only to do her internship to earn her degree. She is bisexual.
Her stage name came about because her friends all nicknamed her "CC" and she liked the name "Courtney". One of her friends suggested "Cums" as a last name in reference to her frequent masturbation, which became "Cummz".
In her first few months, she was doing at least thirty scenes a month and almost all of those scenes involved anal sex. She credits Joey Silvera for broadening her horizons sexually to fetishes like female to male strapon sex and foot play.
Her parents are aware of her chosen profession; Cummz has related a story of how during her first year in the adult business she came down with pink eye and as a result did not go home for Christmas. She received a Christmas package from her mother and stepfather containing various dominatrix outfits and a note saying only "Love Mom and Dad".
In October 2005 she signed with the production company Zero Tolerance Entertainment to be their first 'contract girl'. Cummz has an exclusive contract with ZT, and also directs films for the company.
- 2006 Hottest Girl in Porn
- 2006 Temptation Awards – Performer of the Year
- 2006 Adam Film World – Female Performer of the Year
- 2007 F.A.M.E. Award – Favorite Anal Starlet
- 2007 Adultcon Award – Best Actress for Self-Pleasure Performance
- 2007 Adam Film World – Best Interactive Sex Movie for Interactive Sex With Courtney Cummz
- Face Invaders (2006)
- Courtney's Pussycats (2007)
- Whack Jobs (2007)
- Face Invaders #2 (2007)
- Courtney's Pussycats #2 (2007)
- Whack Jobs #2 (2007)
- Courtney's Pussycats #3 (2008)
- Whack Jobs #3 (2008)
- Face Invaders #3 (2008)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Courtney Cummz.|
- Official website
- Courtney Cummz at the Internet Movie Database
- Courtney Cummz at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Courtney Cummz at the Adult Film Database
- Podcast Interview at Adult DVD Talk
- Interview at Adult Industry Press
- Courtney Cummz on Myspace
- "About Courtney". courtneycummz.com. Retrieved 30 September 2011.
- Big D. "Inside the Porn Stars Studio: Inside Courtney Cummz". XRentDVD. Retrieved 2007-06-16.
- "Official Website CourtneyCummz.com". Courtney Cummz. 1981-12-04. Retrieved 2013-12-05.
- Dave Kingsley (2012-12-11). "Exclusive Interview with Courtney Cummz on Orgasm.com". Retrieved 6 May 2013.
- Dan Miller (2005-10-28). "Zero Tolerance Signs Courtney Cummz". AVN. Retrieved 2007-06-16.[dead link]
- "Adam & Eve, Zero Tolerance Join xPeeps’ ‘Roller Dollz’ Party". XBIZ. Retrieved 2009-03-22.
- "Zero Tolerance Releases ‘Face Invaders’". XBIZ. Retrieved 2009-03-22.
- Steve Javors (2006-08-24). "Courtney Cummz Directs First Movie". XBiz. Retrieved 2007-06-16.
- Martin Desormo (2005-12-09). "Cummz to Appear on Stern's Final Show". AVN. Retrieved 2007-06-16.[dead link]
- Courtney Cummz Appears on 'The Unit,' at Spearmint Rhino - XBIZ.com
- Courtney Cummings (2012-09-14). "Check out my appearance on today's Tony Kornheiser Radio Show".
- Steve Javors (2007-01-17). "Courtney Cummz Wins Hottest Girl in Porn 2006". XBiz. Retrieved 2007-11-26.
- Steve Javors (2006-07-31). "Temptation Awards Makes Debut". XBiz. Retrieved 2007-11-26.
- Steve Javors (2006-04-18). "Adam Film World Guide Announces Awards Winners". XBiz. Retrieved 2007-11-26.
- Peter Warren (2007-06-23). "2007 F.A.M.E. Award Winners Announced". AVN. Retrieved 2007-06-24.
- Tod Hunter (2007-06-10). "1st Adultcon Awards Given Out Saturday Night". XBiz. Retrieved 2007-11-26.
- "Zero Tolerance, Third Degree Films Win Awards". XBiz. 2007-03-30. Retrieved 2007-11-26.
- Maya Cherry (May 2008). "Courtney Cummz: Natural Born Thriller". Xtreme Magazine. Retrieved 2008-07-13.[dead link]