|Pen name||Courtney Milan|
|Alma mater||University of Michigan|
|Genre||Romance, Historical Fiction|
Courtney Milan is the pseudonym for Heidi Bond, a bestselling author of historical romance.
Heidi Bond was raised in Southern California. She wrote her first book at the age of ten, and intended to be an author from a young age. After failing spectacularly at this, she changed her mind. She received a double major in mathematics and chemistry from Florida State University in 2000, and went on to get a Masters' Degree in Physical Chemistry from UC Berkeley in 2003, where she did research on computer models of glassy behavior.
She then went to the University of Michigan school of law, where she graduated summa cum laude, after which she clerked for Alex Kozinski of the 9th Circuit, followed by Retired Associate Justice Sandra Day O'Connor and Associate Justice Anthony Kennedy of the Supreme Court of the United States. She was a law professor at Seattle University School of Law for several years, teaching contracts and intellectual property, before quitting to write full-time.
- Heart of Christmas (2009) HQN Books ISBN 0-373-77427-3, October 1, 2009, Paperback
- Proof By Seduction (2010) USA HQN Books ISBN 0-373-77439-7, January 1, 2010, Mass Market Paperback
- Trial by Desire (2010) USA HQN Books ISBN 0-373-77485-0, September 28, 2010, Mass Market Paperback
The Turner Series
- Unveiled (2011) USA HQN Books ISBN 0-373-77543-1, January 27, 2011, mass market paperback
- Birthday Gift (2011) USA, Short Story published on her website
- Unlocked (2011) USA ISBN 9781937248000, May 31, 2011, ebook
- unclaimed (2011) USA HQN Books ISBN 0-373-77603-9, September 20, 2011, mass market paperback
- Out of the Frying Pan (2012) USA, Short Story published on her website
- unraveled(2011) USA ISBN 1-937-24802-x, December 9, 2001, paperback
- The Governess Affair (2012) USA CreateSpace ISBN 1-477-58903-1, June 2, 2012, Paperback
- The Duchess War (2012) USA CreateSpace ISBN 1-481-20747-4, December 12, 2012, Paperback
- A Kiss for Midwinter (2013) USA CreateSpace ISBN 1-481-91275-5, January 8, 2013, Paperback
- The Heiress Effect (2013) USA CreateSpace ISBN 1-490-99471-8, July 15, 2013, Paperback
- The Countess Conspiracy (2013) USA CreateSpace ISBN 1-937-24830-5, December 16, 2013, Paperback
- The Sufragette Scandal (2014)
- Talk Sweetly To Me (2014)