Courts of New York
|New York State Unified Court System|
Courts of New York include:
- State courts of New York
- New York Court of Appeals
- New York State Circuit Courts (defunct)
- New York Supreme Court, Appellate Division (4 departments)
- New York Supreme Court (13 judicial districts)
- New York County Court (57 courts, one for each county outside New York City)
- New York Surrogate's Court
- New York Family Court
- New York Court of Claims
- New York city courts
- New York town and village courts
- New York Court of Chancery (defunct)
Federal courts located in New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit (headquartered in Manhattan, having jurisdiction over the United States District Courts of Connecticut, New York, and Vermont)
- United States Court of International Trade (headquartered in New York City)
Former federal courts of New York
- United States District Court for the District of New York (extinct, subdivided)
- Judiciary of New York
- New York Court of Common Pleas (historical)
- New York Court for the Trial of Impeachments (historical)
- New York Court of Chancery (historical)
- "New York State Court of Appeals Home Page". Nycourts.gov. Retrieved 2008-12-17.
- "Appellate Divisions". Courts.state.ny.us. Retrieved 2008-12-17.
- "Court Structure". Courts.state.ny.us. Retrieved 2008-12-17.
- "New York Courts Online Guide". Courtreference.com. Retrieved 2008-12-17.
- "New York State Court of Claims". Nyscourtofclaims.courts.state.ny.us. Retrieved 2008-12-17.
- "Town & Village Courts". Courts.state.ny.us. Retrieved 2008-12-17.
- U.S.D.C, Eastern New York – Systems Department. "Home". Nyed.uscourts.gov. Retrieved 2008-12-17.
- "U.S. District Court – Northern District of New York". Nynd.uscourts.gov. Retrieved 2008-12-17.
- "U.S. District Court • Southern District of New York". .nysd.uscourts.gov. Retrieved 2008-12-17.
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York
Galie, Peter J. and Bopst, Christopher, The New York State Constitution (2nd ed. 2012)
Lincoln, Charles Z., The Constitutional History of New York from the Beginning of the Colonial Period to the Year 1905 (1906)
State of New York, Department of State, New York Constitution 
The Historical Society of the Courts of the State of New York