From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The name Cousteau can refer to:
- Cousteau (band), a British band
- Jacques-Yves Cousteau (1910–1997), a French marine explorer who invented the aqua-lung and pioneered marine conservation
- Jean-Michel Cousteau (born 1938), eldest son of Jacques-Yves Cousteau
- Philippe Cousteau (1940–1979), second son of Jacques-Yves Cousteau
- Fabien Cousteau (born 1967), son of Jean-Michel Cousteau
- Céline Cousteau (born 1972), daughter of Jean-Michel Cousteau
- Alexandra Cousteau (born 1976), daughter of Philippe Cousteau
- Philippe Cousteau, Jr. (born 1980), son of Philippe Cousteau
- Jacques Cousteau Island, the new name of Cerralvo Island, a Mexican Island of the Baja California Sur
- A fictional ship-sized research submarine (one ship, not a type) mentioned in passing in the novel The Deep Range
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.