From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Covarrubias may refer to:
- Covarrubias (surname), a Spanish family name or last name
- Covarrubias, Province of Burgos, a village and municipality of the province of Burgos, Spain
- Miguel Covarrubias, a Mexican painter and artist
- Chalco de Díaz Covarrubias, a municipality of the State of Mexico
May also refer to:
- Marita Covarrubias, a fictional character of the TV series The X-Files
- Urraca of Covarrubias of Castile, abbess of the village of Covarrubias, Spain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Covarrubias.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.