Coventry Hills, Calgary
|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Jim Stevenson|
|Elevation||1,080 m (3,540 ft)|
|• Average Income||$70,096|
|Website||Coventry Hills Community Association|
Coventry Hills is a suburban residential neighbourhood in the north-east quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is located at the northern edge of the city, and is bounded by Stoney Trail to the north, Deerfoot Trail and the Nose Creek to the east, Country Hills Boulevard to the south and Harvest Hills Boulevard to the west. The Harvest Hills golf course borders the community to the south.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $70,096 in 2000, and there were 6% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2000, 12.9% of the residents were immigrants. All buildings were single-family detached homes, and 3.9% of the housing was used for renting.
Coventry Hills has two public schools, Coventry Hills Elementary School (K-3) and Nose Creek School (4-9), and two separate schools, St. Claire Catholic Elementary School (K-6) and Notre Dame Catholic High School (10-12).
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. October 21, 2013. Retrieved October 22, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Coventry Hills Community Statistics" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-13.
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (ESRI SHAPEFILE). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 3 Profile" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-13.
- Northern Hills (Cinnamon Hills - Country Hills - Coventry Hills - Harvest Hills - Panorama Hills Community Association
- Northern Hills Community Association - Dedicated to providing community sports programs such as soccer, schools, events, recreation, Planning and Development projects, community enhancement, and much more.
||Rocky View County|
|Panorama Hills||Deerfoot Trail|
|Country Hills||Harvest Hills|