From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cover up in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cover Up(s) may refer to:
- Cover-up, concealment of a scandal
- Cover Up (TV series), a television spy drama on CBS from 1984–1985
- Cover Up (novel), a 2007 children's mystery novel by John Feinstein
- Cover Up (1949 film), a mystery film by Alfred E. Green
- Cover Up (1991 film), a film starring Dolph Lundgren and Louis Gossett, Jr
- Cover Up (The Price Is Right), a segment game from The Price Is Right
- "The Cover-Up" (The Office), an episode of The Office
- "Covering Up", an episode of As Time Goes By
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.