From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cow usually refers to an adult female cattle.
Cow or cows may also refer to:
- Adult female of other animals
- Cow, character in the animated series Cow and Chicken
- Cow (film), a 2009 Chinese film
- Cow (public service announcement), an anti texting while driving public service announcement
- The Cow (film), a 1969 Iranian film
- "Cows", a song by Grandaddy from their 1992 album Prepare to Bawl
- Cows (band), noise rock band from Minneapolis
- Vacas (English: Cows), 1991 Spanish film
- Computer Originated World, referring to the globe ID the BBC1 TV network used from 1985 to 1991
- Cows, a 1998 novel by Matthew Stokoe
- The Cows, a fictional character from the novel Animal Farm
- Coalition of the Willing
- Correlates of War
- Cost of war
- Coventry Ordnance Works, British gun manufacturer
Science and technology
- Distillation cow, a piece of glassware that allows fractions to be collected without breaking vacuum
- Cell on wheels, a means of providing temporary mobile phone network coverage
- Cluster of Workstations
- Cold work, in metallurgy
- Circle of Willis
- Clinical Opiate Withdrawal Scale, used in medicine for assessing the severity of withdrawal symptoms
- Cow, part of a cow-calf railroad locomotive set
- Cowdenbeath railway station, Scotland, National Rail station code COW
- Sacred cow (disambiguation)
- Cowes Week
- Kow (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Cow"
- All pages with titles containing "Cow"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.