From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- the Cowichan peoples
- the Cowichan Tribes First Nation located in and around Duncan, British Columbia
- the Cowichan Valley, a region on Vancouver Island centred on Duncan, British Columbia, which contains:
- the Cowichan sweater, a heavy-wool knit animal and geometric patterns made by the women of the Cowichan people.
- British Columbia provincial electoral districts
- Cowichan - 1871-1920
- Cowichan-Alberni, 1894 only
- Cowichan-Newcastle 1920 - 1963
- Cowichan-Malahat 1966-1986
- Cowichan-Ladysmith 1991–2005
- Nanaimo-North Cowichan 2009–present
- Canadian federal electoral districts
- Cowichan—Malahat—The Islands 1976 - 1987
- Nanaimo—Cowichan 1987–present
- Nanaimo—Cowichan—The Islands 1962 - 1976
- Cowichan, a steamship that operated in British Columbia from 1908 to 1925.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cowichan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.