From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A cowling is an engine cover. It may also refer to:
- Bruce Cowling, an American actor
- Donald J. Cowling, a past president of Carleton College
- Lisa Cowling, a song writer
- Maurice Cowling, a British historian
- Thomas George Cowling, a British astronomer
- Carleton College Cowling Arboretum, named after Donald J. Cowling
- Cowling, Craven, a village, parish and geographical area in the district of Craven, North Yorkshire, England.
- Cowling, Hambleton is another village in North Yorkshire, that is in the parish Burrill with Cowling
- Cowlinge, a village in Suffolk
See also Cowl (disambiguation).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.