From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cowman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cowman may refer to:
- Cowman (profession)
- Cowman (surname)
- Ken Shirk or Cowman, an American ultramarathon runner
- Cowman Publishing Company, publisher of books by Richard C. Halverson
- Cowman, a sept of Clan Cumming
- Cowman, Otis the Cow's alter ego in Back at the Barnyard
- "Farmer Bill's Cowman", a song by The Wurzels
- "Daniel Cowman", a song by Regina Spektor from Songs
- Reed Anthony, Cowman: An Autobiography, a 1907 book by Andy Adams
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cowman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.