Coxen Hole, also called Roatan Town, is the largest city on the island of Roatán, and the capital of the Bay Islands department of Honduras, with a population of 5,070 as of census 2001. It is also the location of the island's Juan Manuel Gálvez International Airport.
The city was founded in 1835 when several families moved to Roatán from the Cayman Islands.
- The Bay Islands Voice newspaper
- Bahia/Bay Islands Magazine
- A panoramic vista of Coxen Hole
- Things to do in Coxen Town, with photographs
- Roatan & Bay Islands Visitors & Travel Guide maps
|This Honduras location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|