From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Coy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term Coy may refer to: Come on you, an abbreviation used by football fans (e.g. COYS means come on you Spurs) This abbreviation was originally created by fans of West Ham United. Places:
- Coy, Spain, a town in the municipality of Lorca, Spain
- Coy, Arkansas, a small town in Lonoke County, Arkansas
- Coy, Alabama, an unincorporated community
- Coy Burn, a stream in Scotland
- Coy (name)
- Coy Cup, awarded to the Senior AA ice hockey champions of British Columbia
- COY, the ICAO designator for Coyne Airways, a British airline
- Abbreviation for company in the UK and some Commonwealth countries
- Koi, a type of ornamental domesticated fish
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.