From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Coy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term Coy may refer to:
- Coy, Spain, a town in the municipality of Lorca, Spain
- Coy, Arkansas, a small town in Lonoke County, Arkansas
- Coy, Alabama, an unincorporated community
- Coy Burn, a stream in Scotland
- Coy (name)
- Coy Cup, awarded to the Senior AA ice hockey champions of British Columbia
- COY, the ICAO designator for Coyne Airways, a British airline
- Abbreviation for company in the UK and some Commonwealth countries
- COY: Abbreviation for Conference of Youth, the main summit of YOUNGO
- Koi, a type of ornamental domesticated fish
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.