From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coya may refer to:
- Coya (Piloña), a parishe in the municipality Piloña, Asturias, Spain.
- Coya District, a district of the province Calca in Peru.
- Estero Coya, a river of Chile.
- Coya Knutson (1912-1996), an American politician from the U.S. state of Minnesota.
- Colegio Coya, a Chilean high school located in Machalí, Cachapoal Province, Chile.
- Santa Cruz de Coya, was a city established by the governor of Chile Martín García Oñez de Loyola on the site of the fort of Santa Cruz de Oñez, in 1595.
- SS Coya, a 19th-century iron-hulled steamship on Lake Titicaca.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.