From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cozy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cozy may refer to:
- Lucas Brown (1994-Present), Cozy
- Mac Morin (1992-Present), Cozy
- Cozy Cole (1909-1981), jazz drummer
- Albert Cozy Dolan (1910s outfielder) (1889-1958), Major League Baseball player
- Cozy Powell (1947-1998), British rock drummer
- USS Cozy (SP-556), a United States Navy patrol vessel in commission from 1917 to 1918
- Cozy (sidecar), a sidecar line manufactured in India
- Cozy MK IV, four seat homebuilt aircraft
- Cozy Music, an independent netlabel
- Cozy Records, a record label based in West Virginia
- "Cozy", a song by the Bar-Kays from the album Too Hot to Stop
- Cozy, a 1961 album by Steve Lawrence and Eydie Gormé, and its title song
- Cozy (genre), a subgenre of detective fiction where violence and suspense are downplayed or treated humorously
- Cosy (disambiguation)
- Koozie, a fabric or foam sleeve that is designed to thermally insulate a beverage container.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cozy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.