From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up crab in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A crab is a water-dwelling creature, a decapod crustacean of the infraorder Brachyura.
Crab may also refer to:
- Hermit crab, superfamily Paguroidea
- King crab, family Lithodidae
- Porcelain crab, family Porcellanidae
- Horseshoe crab, family Limulidae
- Crab louse, crab lice, Pthirus pubis, (also known as crabs and pubic lice), a parasitic insect that infests human pubic hair
- Pediculosis pubis, disease caused by the crab louse
- Crab meat, the seafood meat found within a crab
- Crab stick, imitation crab meat
- Dressed crab, crab meat arranged in the cleaned shell with other foodstuffs
- Cancer (constellation), a stellar constellation
- Crab Nebula, the supernova remnant found in the constellation Taurus
- Crab Pulsar, the central star in the Crab Nebula
- Crab (unit), photometrical unit of X-ray astronomy
- Crab landing, a method of landing a fixed-wing aircraft in a crosswind
- Crab (cipher), an encryption algorithm based on MD5
- Crab steering, where the front wheels turn in the same direction as the rear wheels, for example with a camera dolly
- Crab apples, species of the genus Malus other than the table apple Malus domestica
- Sherman Crab, a British World War II mine-clearing tank
- LMS Hughes Crab, a class of steam locomotive
- An athletic move akin to the float in breakdancing
- Crab (posture) used in gymnastics, breakdancing, yoga
- Catch a crab, a rowing error
- Mr. Krabs, a character from the animated TV series SpongeBob SquarePants
- "Krabe", one of the monsters in the animated TV series Code Lyoko
- Krabby, a Pokémon species whose Japanese name is Crab
- Crab Orchard (disambiguation)
- Russian submarine Krab
- All pages beginning with "Crab"
- All pages with titles containing "Crab"
- Krab (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.