From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up crackle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crackle may refer to:
- Crackling, a form of audible noise often associated with Impulse noise
- Crackle, a finish created by crackle painting
- Crackle (company), a subsidiary of Sony
- and the movie and TV watching phone apps created by that company
- Crackles, an abnormal lung sound heard in a subject with respiratory disease
- the Bauhaus album Crackle – The Best of Bauhaus
- one of the group of cartoon figures Snap, Crackle and Pop
- slightly facetiously, the fifth time derivative of dispacement: see jounce
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crackle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.