From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up crackle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crackle may refer to:
- Crackling, a form of audible noise often associated with Impulse noise
- Crackle, a finish created by crackle painting
- Crackle (company), a subsidiary of Sony
- the Bauhaus album Crackle – The Best of Bauhaus
- one of the group of cartoon figures Snap, Crackle and Pop
- slightly facetiously, the fifth time derivative of dispacement: see jounce
- Crackle is also an iOS app used for watching movies and TV series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.