From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Crackling)
|Look up crackle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up crackling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crackle or crackling may refer to:
- Crackling, a form of audible noise often associated with Impulse noise
- Crackle, a finish created by crackle painting
- Crackle (company), a subsidiary of Sony
- Crackles, an abnormal lung sound heard in a subject with respiratory disease
- the Bauhaus album Crackle – The Best of Bauhaus
- one of the group of cartoon figures Snap, Crackle and Pop
- slightly facetiously, the fifth time derivative of dispacement: see jounce
- Cracklin', an album by Roy Haynes with Booker Ervin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crackle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.