The Cracovia Marathon (Polish: Cracovia Maraton) is an annual marathon held in the city of Kraków, Poland, usually in May. It was established in 2002 and has been run every year since. The competition features professional athletes and amateur fun runners. A total of 3200 people finished the race in 2011.
Past winners 
Key: Course record
|Edition||Year||Men's winner||Time (h:m:s)||Women's winner||Time (h:m:s)|
|1st||2002||Thomas Magut (KEN)||2:19:24||Mirela Zięcina (POL)||3:02:16|
|2nd||2003||Azzedine Sakhri (ALG)||2:17:59||Norah Maraga (KEN)||2:50:09|
|3rd||2004||Henry Kapkiay Kimeli (KEN)||2:16:52||Zahia Dahmani (FRA)||2:42:15|
|4th||2005||Piotr Gładki (POL)||2:19:30||Janina Malska (POL)||2:43:20|
|5th||2006||Matthew Kibowen Kosgei (KEN)||2:17:16||Alena Mazouka (BLR)||2:43:53|
|6th||2007||Matthew Kibowen Kosgei (KEN)||2:18:16||Kateryna Stetsenko (UKR)||2:39:08|
|7th||2008||Andrei Gordeyev (BLR)||2:13:41||Olha Kotovska (UKR)||2:39:49|
|8th||2009||Julius Kipkorir Kilimo (KEN)||2:11:26||Nastassia Padalinskaya (BLR)||2:36:29|
|9th||2010||Abebe Dagane (ETH)||2:16:13||Etaferahu Tarekegne (ETH)||2:37:22|
|10th||2011||Cosmas Mutuku Kyeva (KEN)||2:12:20||Tetyana Hamera-Shmyrko (UKR)||2:28:14|
|11th||2012||Peter Kariuki Wanjiru (KEN)||2:12:11||Lucia Kimani (BIH)||2:36:54|
|12th||2013||Patrick Nyangero (TAN)||2:19:08||Emilia Zielinska (POL)||3:03:15|
- X Cracovia Maraton 2011 WYNIKI ZAWODÓW / RESULTS LIST. Data Sport. Retrieved on 2011-04-29.
- Victories for Ukraine women in the Cracovia and Zurich Marathons. European Athletics (2011-04-18). Retrieved on 2011-04-29.
- April 2012 AIMS Results. AIMS. Retrieved on 2012-05-19.
- April 2013 AIMS Results. AIMS. Retrieved on 2013-05-02.
- List of winners
- Cracovia Marathon History (Polish). Cracovia Marathon. Retrieved on 2011-04-29.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Cracovia Marathon|
|This article about sports in Poland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about marathons or long-distance running is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|