From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cradock may refer to:
- Christopher Cradock (1862–1914), admiral in the Royal Navy.
- Fanny Cradock (1909–1994), British writer, restaurant critic and television cook.
- Mrs H.C. Cradock born Augusta Whiteford in 1863, an English children's book writer.
- Johnnie Cradock (1904–1987), British cook, writer, broadcaster and Army Major.
- John Francis Cradock (later Caradoc) (1762-1839), 1st Baron Howden, army officer.
- John Hobart Cradock (later Caradoc) (1799-1873), 2nd Baron Howden, diplomat.
- Matthew Cradock, first governor of the Massachusetts Bay Company.
- Percy Cradock (1923–2010), British diplomat
- Robert James Christopher Cradock (1929–1974), first producer of the Today programme, writer for BBC Radio 4.
- Steve Cradock (born 1969), guitarist for the British rock group Ocean Colour Scene.
- The Cradock Channel, connecting the Hauraki Gulf with the Pacific Ocean.
- Cradock, Eastern Cape, a town in South Africa.
- Cradock, located in Portsmouth, Virginia, one of the first planned naval communities in the nation, named after Christopher Cradock.
- Cradock, South Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cradock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page or section lists people with the surname Cradock. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|