From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up crag in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crag may refer to:
- A steep rugged mass of rock projecting upward or outward, especially a cliff or vertical rock exposure in the north of England or in Scotland (Irish: creag, Scottish Gaelic: creag, Welsh: craig).
- In rock climbing, crag refers to a cliff or group of cliffs, in any location, which is or may be suitable for climbing
- Crag and tail, a geological formation caused by the passage of a glacier over an area of hard rock
- Craggy Island, a fictional Island on Father Ted
- Marine deposits of Pleistocene age found in East Anglia, the Red Crag, Wroxham Crag, Corralline Crag and Norwich Crag
- Club de Radioaficionados de Guatemala, an amateur radio organization in Guatemala
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.