|IATA: CIG – ICAO: KCAG – FAA LID: CAG|
|Elevation AMSL||6,193 ft / 1,888 m|
|Source: Federal Aviation Administration|
Craig–Moffat Airport (IATA: CIG, ICAO: KCAG, FAA LID: CAG), also known as Craig–Moffat County Airport, is a public airport located two miles (3 km) southeast of the central business district of Craig, a city in Moffat County, Colorado, United States.
Although most U.S. airports use the same three-letter location identifier for the FAA and IATA, Craig–Moffat Airport is assigned CAG by the FAA and CIG by the IATA (which assigned CAG to Cagliari Elmas Airport in Italy). The airport's ICAO identifier is KCAG.
Facilities and aircraft
- FAA Airport Master Record for CAG ( PDF), effective 2007-07-05
- Great Circle Mapper: CIG / KCAG - Craig, Colorado (Craig–Moffat Airport)
- Great Circle Mapper: CAG / LIEE - Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy (Elmas Airport)
- Craig–Moffat County Airport, official website
- Craig - Moffat County Airport (CAG) at Colorado DOT airport directory
- FAA Terminal Procedures for CAG, effective March 6, 2014
- Resources for this airport: