|Birth name||Craig Lincoln Hooper|
|Born||23 November 1959|
|Origin||Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia|
|Occupation(s)||Musician, songwriter, producer|
|Associated acts||The Reels, Do-Ré-Mi, The Church, The Crystal Set|
Craig Lincoln Hooper (born 23 November 1959) is an Australian musician who was a core member (with Dave Mason) of indie rock band The Reels (1977–1992) and was in bands The Mullanes (the initial incarnation of Crowded House), The Church (appears on their 1984 five-track extended play, Persia) and The Crystal Set.
- Holmgren, Magnus. "Craig Hooper". passagen.se. Australian Rock Database (Magnus Holmgren). Archived from the original on 28 September 2012. Retrieved 14 July 2014.
- Holmgren, Magnus. "The Church". passagen.se. Australian Rock Database (Magnus Holmgren). Archived from the original on 6 October 2012. Retrieved 14 July 2014.
- "HowlSpace - The Reels". HowlSpace. Retrieved 2007-10-04.
- "Australasian Performing Right Association". APRA. Retrieved 2007-10-04.[dead link]
- "Craig Hooper". Discogs. Retrieved 2007-10-04.
|This article on an Australian musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|