Craig Johnson (Alaska politician)
|Member of the Alaska House of Representatives
from the 28th district
January 17, 2005
|Preceded by||Lesil McGuire|
November 22, 1953 |
Craig W. Johnson is a Republican member of the Alaska House of Representatives, representing the 28th District since 2006. He is currently serving as Co-Chair of the Resources Committee, Chair of the Cook Island Salmon Task Force, Vice-Chair of the Transportation Committee, and is a member of the State Affairs Committee, and the Fisheries Special Committee. He also serves on the Administration, Corrections, Fish & Game and the Natural Resources Finance Subcommittees, for the 26th Legislature. Before public office Craig Johnson was a press secretary for the Alaska State House Majority Caucus.
Representative Johnson has a wife, Nancy, and two children, Erin & Jenifer. Craig Johnson graduated from Miami High School, Oklahoma. He attended Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College from 1973–1975, and Oklahoma State University from 1975–1977.
- "Craig Johnson". Ballotpedia. Retrieved September 23, 2011.
- "Rep. Craig Johnson - 27th AK Legislature House Majority". Housemajority.org. April 27, 2011. Retrieved September 23, 2011.
- "Rep. Johnson's Biography - 27th AK Legislature House Majority". Housemajority.org. Retrieved September 23, 2011.
- "The Alaska State Legislature". House.legis.state.ak.us. November 22, 1953. Retrieved September 23, 2011.
- Alaska State House Majority Site
- Alaska State Legislature Biography
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Craig Johnson at 100 Years of Alaska's Legislature
|This article about an Alaska politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|