||This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2012)
||1966 (age 47–48)
Craig Richards (born 1966, Bournemouth, United Kingdom) is a tech house DJ, also known as part of Tyrant alongside Lee Burridge and, initially, Sasha.
Richards studied graphic design at Saint Martins School of Art in London and is also a photographer and painter. He collaborated with producer Howie B on a music, poetry, and visual art project called A Short Run.
- Tyrant with Lee Burridge (Distinct'ive Breaks Records) 2000
- Fabric 01 (Radio Mix) (Promo) (Fabric) 2001
- Fabric 01 (Fabric) 2001
- Tyrant No Shoes, No Cake with Lee Burridge (2xCD) (Fabric) 2002
- Fabric 15: Tyrant (2xCD) (Fabric) 2004
- Fabric Dance De Lux CD: Craig Richards (Sinedín Music) 2005
- The Two Headed Monster with Transparent Sound (2xCD) (Orson Records) 2006
- Fabric 58: Craig Richards presents The Nothing Special (Fabric) 2011