From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cran may refer to:
- calorie restriction with adequate nutrition
- CRAN (R programming language), the Comprehensive R Archive Network for the R programming language
- Cran (unit), a measurement of uncleaned herring
- Cranberry, a fruit
- Cran, County Fermanagh, a townland in County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland
- CRAN (Namibia), Communications Regulatory Authority of Namibia
- CRAN (Belgium), Centre de Recherches d'Archéologie Nationale
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.