From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up crank or cranks in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crank may refer to:
- Crank (mechanism), in mechanical engineering, a bent portion of an axle or shaft, or an arm keyed at right angles to the end of a shaft, by which motion is imparted to or received from it
- Crankset, the component of a bicycle drivetrain that converts the reciprocating motion of the rider's legs into rotational motion
- Crankshaft, the part of a piston engine which translates reciprocating linear piston motion into rotation
- Crank (film), a 2006 film starring Jason Statham
- Crank: High Voltage, the 2009 sequel
- Crank (Hoodoo Gurus album), 1994
- Crank (novel), a 2004 book written by Ellen Hopkins
- "Crank" (song), a 1993 song by the alternative rock band Catherine Wheel
- Crank (soundtrack)
- Crank (The Almighty album), the fourth studio album released by Scottish heavy metal band The Almighty
- Crank! Records, a record label that released albums by indie bands Mineral, The Gloria Record, and Bright Eyes
- Crank City, a 2012 album and song by Hank Pine and Lily Fawn
- Crank (person), a pejorative term for an annoyingly eccentric person
- Prank call or crank call, a false telephone call
- Crank, slang term for powdered substituted amphetamines, especially methamphetamine
- Crank (number theory), of a partition of an integer is a certain integer associated with the partition
- Crank (surname), a surname, notable people with the surname see there
- Crank conjecture, a term coined by Freeman Dyson to explain congruence patterns in integer partitions
- Cranks restaurant, a chain of English wholefood vegetarian restaurants
- All pages beginning with "Crank"
- All pages with titles containing "Crank"
- Cranky (disambiguation)
- Krank (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.