From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up crap in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crap is a slang term for feces, and used as a colloquialism to describe something substandard.
The acronym CRAP may refer to:
- Commandos de recherche et d'action en profondeur, the former name of France's Commando Parachute Group.
- "Conservative-Reform Alliance Party", former name of the Canadian Alliance Party, which became the Conservative Party of Canada.
- "Create, retrieve, alter, purge", the four basic database actions more commonly known as create, read, update and delete.
- Craps, a casino dice game
- Crap Grisch, a mountain in the Lepontine Alps, situated near Vals in the canton of Graubünden in Switzerland
- Crap la Pala, a mountain in the Lenzerheide region in the Swiss Alps
- Crap Masegn, a mountain in the Glarus Alps, located near Flims in the canton of Graubünden, Switzerland
- Crap Mats, a mountain in the Glarus Alps, located near Flims in the canton of Graubünden, Switzerland
- Crap Sogn Gion, a mountain in the Glarus Alps, located near Flims in the canton of Graubünden, Switzerland
- Andreas Crap, better known as the guitarist and co-founder of the German Industrial metal band OOMPH!
- Crapflooding, the practice of disrupting online media
- Thomas Crapper (1836–1910), London plumber who invented the ballcock
- Crapo (disambiguation)
- Krapp (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Crap"
- All pages with titles containing "Crap"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.