From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up crawlspace in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crawlspace may refer to:
- Crawl space (basement), a basement someone cannot stand up in
- Crawlspace (1972 film), a made-for-television movie starring Arthur Kennedy
- Crawlspace (1986 film), a horror/thriller film starring Klaus Kinski
- Crawlspace (2004 film), an animated short film by Peter Sved
- Crawlspace (2012 film), an Australian science fiction film directed by Justin Dix
- Crawlspace (2013 film), an American horror/thriller film directed by Josh Stolberg
- Crawlspace (band), an Australian rock band
- "Crawl Space" (Bob's Burgers), an episode of the TV series Bob's Burgers
- "Crawl Space" (Breaking Bad), an episode of the TV series Breaking Bad
- Sevendust, an American hard rock band formerly known as Crawlspace
- "Crawlspace", a song by The Beastie Boys from To the 5 Boroughs
- "Crawl Space" the first story arc in the comic series XXXombies written by Rick Remender, Tony Moore and Kieron Dwyer. It is Drawn by Kieron Dwyer.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crawlspace.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.