From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Cray in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cray is a supercomputer manufacturer based in Seattle, Washington.
Cray may also refer to:
- River Cray, in London, England
- Cray, North Yorkshire, a village in England
- Cray (crater), in the list of craters on Mars
- Cray or Crai, a village in Powys, Wales
- Cray Reservoir, a reservoir on the Afon Crai in the Brecon Beacons
- Cray (Bas-Lag), a fictional race in China Miéville's fiction
- Cray, a character from the Breath of Fire IV role-playing game
- Damian Cray, fictional character in the Alex Rider series
- Robert Cray (born 1953), American blues musician
- Seymour Cray (1925–1996), American computer scientist and supercomputing pioneer
- Cray Wanderers, a football club based in Bromley, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cray.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.