Crayons and Paper
|Crayons and Paper|
|Directed by||Bruce David Janu|
|Produced by||Bruce David Janu|
|Music by||Tom Flannery, Lorne Clarke|
|Edited by||Bruce David Janu|
|Distributed by||Bell, Book & Camera Productions|
Crayons and Paper is a documentary short, featuring Dr. Jerry Ehrlich, a pediatrician who has worked with Doctors Without Borders. To document the effect of war on children, Dr. Ehrlich has the children draw pictures of their lives. The film features drawings made by children in Sri Lanka and Darfur.
- Callahan, Kevin, "A Gift to us at Noon on this Christmas Day," The Currier-Post Online, December 25, 2008. http://blogs.courierpostonline.com/intotheoutside/2008/12/25/a-gift-to-us-at-noon-on-this-christmas-day/
- DeCastro, Lavinia, "Film Depicts Horrors Kids Live Through in Darfur," The Courier-Post of South New Jersey, June 28, 2009 http://www.care2.com/news/member/735851257/1179294.
- "Got Docs?" Segment from GRITtv with Laura Flanders, featuring Crayons and Paper, first aired July 24, 2008. http://blip.tv/grittv/grittv-got-docs-crayons-and-paper-1117772
- Official website
- Crayons and Paper at the Internet Movie Database
- Crayons and Paper at the Documentary Channel http://www.documentarychannel.com/movie.php?currID=8525
|This article about a war documentary film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|