St. John's Church in Creagerstown
|Founded by||Creager Family|
The Georgian-style farmhouse Strawberry Hill is located close to Creagerstown, being located on Creagerstown Road and in Frederick County's Creagerstown Election District. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1976 along with Pennterra. St. John's Church, located on Blacks Mill Rd, is also in Creagerstown.
Creagerstown is additionally the home to both Creagerstown Park and Creagerstown Cemetery. Maryland Route 550 passes through Creagerstown on its way towards Loys Station in the form of Creagerstown Road.
- Audrey Shields Hancock (2001-01-01). "CREAGERSTOWN, FREDERICK CO., MD". Ancestry. Retrieved 15 July 2012.
- "Geographic Names Information System". Creagerstown (Populated Place). U.S. Geological Survey. 2009-01-29.
- "Maryland Historical Trust". National Register of Historic Places: Properties in Frederick County, Strawberry Hill. Maryland Historical Trust. 2008-10-05.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2008-04-15.
- "Creagerstown Park". Frederick County Parks & Rec. Retrieved 15 July 2012.
|This Maryland state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|