- Baileys Irish Cream and Saint Brendan's, which use Irish whiskey
- Heather Cream from Scotland using Scotch whisky
- Creme de la Creme Maple Cream from Canada using maple syrup and cream
- Cruzan Rum Cream using rum, cream, and other ingredients
- Amarula, which uses distillate of fermented South African marula fruits
- VOODOO Cream Liqueur is the first indian cream liqueur, using fresh Indian cow cream, whisky and other ingredients
- Voyant Chai Cream which uses black tea and spices
- Dooley's, which uses toffee and vodka.
Storage and shelf life
The manufacturer of Baileys Irish Cream claims the product has a shelf life of 30 months and guarantees its taste for two years from the day it was made - opened or unopened, stored in a refrigerator or not, when stored away from direct sunlight at temperatures between 0 and 25 °C (32 and 77 °F). Properties of other cream liqueurs may vary.
|This distilled beverage–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|