From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up crease in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crease may refer to:
- A line (geometry) or mark made by folding or doubling any pliable substance
- Crease (band), American hard rock band that formed in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida in 1994
- Crease pattern, origami diagram type that consists of all or most of the creases in the final model
- Crease Range, mountain range in northernwestern British Columbia, Canada
- Skin crease, areas of skin where it folds
- Thorpe crease, associated with the deep folds on the forehead. Can lead to extreme nesty behaviour if left untreated.
- Crease (cricket), area demarcated by white lines painted or chalked on the field of play
- Crease (hockey), volume of space in an ice rink directly in front of the goalie net, indicated by painted red lines on the rink surface
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.