From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Create may refer to:
|Look up create in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Creativity, phenomenon whereby something new and valuable is created
- Create (TV network), an American public television network consisting of lifestyle and human interest programming from the libraries of PBS and American Public Television
- Chicago Region Environmental and Transportation Efficiency Program, a proposed improvement to the rail lines in the Chicago area
- Create, one of the four basic functions of persistent storage identified in the acronym CRUD
- CREATE (SQL), a statement in SQL
- iRobot Create, a hobbyist robot based on the iRobot Roomba platform
- Create: New Student Orientation, UBC's Okanagan campus' new-to-UBC student orientation program
- Create (video game), a 2010 video game published by EA
- Create (nightclub), a entertainment venue in Los Angeles
- Create International, an international ministry of Youth With A Mission
- Create Project, a web-based community focused on communication and sharing between Free and Open Source Creative applications
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.