Creative Control TV
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (January 2010)|
Creative Control TV is an online TV network, as well as a branding/media label founded by directors Coodie & Chike. The site launched in 2009. It features coverage of talents in music, fashion and the arts. It has collaborated with artists like Curren$y, Ski Beatz, Mos Def, J. Ivy, Big K.R.I.T., Smoke DZA, the London Souls, Locksmith, Genesis the Greykid, Stalley, Joey Badass, Erykah Badu, Terri Walker, and many more. 
- "Creative Control TV". Limité Magazine. November 16, 2009. Retrieved 27 January 2010.
- Smith, Sherri L. (September 21, 2009). "Dame Dash Gets Magnetic With New Business Venture". Blackweb. Black Web Media. Retrieved 27 January 2010.
- "Creative Control Tv Videos". Affiliates on Creative Control Tv.
- "Creative Control TV". Limit'e Magazine. 16 November 2009.
- "Creative Control Tv: Erykah Badu in studio". elite muzik web site. Retrieved 26 July 2011.