|Founded||November 8, 1995|
|Headquarters||Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan|
|Key people||Hirokazu Tanaka
|Products||Various video game titles|
|Employees||82 (as of January 2009)|
Creatures Inc. (株式会社クリーチャーズ Kabushiki-gaisha Kurīchāzu ) is a Japanese video game development company. It was founded by Tsunekazu Ishihara in November 1995, as a successor to Shigesato Itoi's company Ape Inc. Its current president is Hirokazu Tanaka. The company has its headquarters on the second floor of the Gobancho KU Building (五番町KUビル Gobanchō KU Biru ) in Chiyoda, Tokyo, in proximity to the Japan Rail Ichigaya Station.
Creatures, Inc. was established on November 8, 1995.
Previously Creatures had its headquarters on the 7th floor of the Nintendo Kanda Building (任天堂神田ビル Nintendō Kanda Biru ) in Sudachō, Chiyoda, Tokyo. At a later point it was headquartered in the fifth floor annex of the kawasakiteitoku Building (川崎定徳ビル kawasakiteitoku Biru ) in Nihonbashi, Chūō, Tokyo.
List of games developed
Nintendo Entertainment System
- Mother (1989)
Super Nintendo Entertainment System
- EarthBound 64 (1999, Cancelled)
Game Boy Color
Game Boy Advance
- Machop at Work (2001) E-reader
- Kingler's Day (2001) E-reader
- Nonono Puzzle Chalien (2004)
- Pokémon Emerald (2005)
- PokéPark: Fishing Rally DS (2005)
- Project Hacker (2005) (with Red Entertainment)
- Pokémon Ranger (2006–2007) (with HAL Laboratory)
- Pokemon Diamond & Pearl (2007)
- Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia (2008)
- Personal Trainer: Walking (2008) (with Nintendo and Engines)
- Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs (2010)
- Pokémon: X & Y (2013)
- "スペシャル対談／後編1・田尻さんと石原さんの6年". 任天堂マガジン表紙(No.23). Nintendo Co., Ltd. July 2007. Retrieved February 12, 2011.
- "Company." Creatures Inc. Retrieved on October 4, 2010.
- "Access Map." (Direct image link) Creatures Inc. Retrieved on October 4, 2010.
- "Company Profile." Creatures Inc. Retrieved on October 4, 2010. "設立 1995年11月8日"
- "Creatures Welcome Page." Creatures Inc. March 2, 2000. Retrieved on October 4, 2010. "千代田区神田須田町1–22任天堂神田ビル7F"
- "Welcome to Creatures Inc." Creatures Inc. Retrieved on October 4, 2010. "東京都中央区日本橋3-2-5川崎定徳ビル別館5F."
|This Japanese video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|