|This article relies on references to primary sources. (May 2011)|
The Creditsafe Group is a multi-national organisation providing business intelligence and credit information. Founded in 1997, the company has expanded and now has operations across Europe and North America. With offices in Sweden, the UK, Germany, France, Ireland, the Netherlands, Belgium and Italy, the company now employs over 500 employees and has a customer base in excess of 70,000 companies.
- The company was founded in Norway before launching in Gothenburg in Sweden in 1998. This subsidiary of the Creditsafe Group now provides business information to over 1.7 million companies and employs approximately 70 staff. (2)
- The Creditsafe Group entered the UK market in 2000 (4) and originally set up operations in London. These operations were relocated to Caerphilly, South Wales in 2002. The company now provides its customers with access to over 90 million company records across 129 countries across the globe. (5)
- The latest additions to the Creditsafe Group came in 2013 when the Group launched into the USA American and Italian marketplace with offices situated in Allentown and Turin. This brings the total number of Creditsafe offices to 9. 
Some customers and potential customers have complained of aggressive telephone marketing and billing practices. CreditSafe have responded through their lawyers, calling the complaints "potentially libellous" and demanding that they be removed from the internet.
- “Creditsafe Group: Complaints over Discrimination” - http://www.mynewsdesk.com/uk/view/pressrelease/creditsafe-group-complaints-over-discrimination-three-quarters-of-uk-directors-are-male-526191
- "Creditsafe USA to create 250 jobs in South Whitehall" - http://southwhitehall.patch.com/groups/business-news/p/creditsafe-usa-to-create-250-jobs-in-south-whitehall
- "Creditsafe, Marketsafe; Unethical Companies That Should Be Avoided" - http://www.effutio.com/chatter/creditsafe-marketsafe-unethical-companies-that-should-be-avoided/