From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up creek in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Creek may refer to:
- Creek, a stream
- Creek (tidal), an inlet of the sea, narrower than a cove
- Creek, a narrow channel/small stream between islands in the Florida Keys
- Muscogee, a native American people
- Bell 206, a helicopter also known as the TH-67 Creek
- Creek County, Oklahoma
- Creek Audio, a British hi-fi company
- Jonathan Creek, BBC TV mystery series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Creek.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.