From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up creep in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Creep, Creeps, The Creep or The Creeps may refer to:
- CREEP, the Committee for the Re-Election of the President, associated with the Watergate scandal of U.S. president Nixon's administration.
In project management:
- Feature creep, the gradual and unmanaged addition of features to software
- Instruction creep, the gradual and unmanaged addition of unnecessary instructions
- Mission creep, the gradual and unmanaged addition of additional tasks in a mission
- Scope creep, the gradual and unmanaged addition of additional tasks in a project
- Creep (deformation), the tendency of a solid material to slowly move or deform permanently under the influence of stresses.
- Downhill creep, the slow progression of soil and rock down a low grade slope.
- Aseismic creep, a slow steady movement along an earthquake fault.
- Creep, advancing of a railway wheel more or less than is expected from rolling, without large-scale slip, see rail adhesion
- Superfluid creep, the tendency for a superfluid to crawl up the walls of its container.
- Location creep, an erratic effect in real-time locating systems
- Creeps (film), a 1956 short starring the Three Stooges
- The Creeps (film), a 1997 film directed by Charles Band
- Creep (film), a 2005 British horror film
In video games:
- Creep is a (hostile) unit controlled by game AI, term creep is preferred to term mob in tower defense and multiplayer online battle arena genres.
- "Creep" is a carpet of bio-matter Zerg colonies produce in StarCraft video game franchise
- The Creeps (band), Swedish band winning Rockbjörnen prize in 1990
- "The Creep," a 1950s instrumental by Ken Mackintosh
- "Creep" (Mobb Deep song)
- "Creep" (Radiohead song)
- "Creep" (Stone Temple Pilots song)
- "Creep" (TLC song)
- "Creep," a song by Dannii Minogue on the album Neon Nights
- "The Creeps (Get on the Dancefloor)," song by the Freaks
- "The Creeps" (Camille Jones song), remixed by, among others, Fedde le Grand
- "The Creep" (song), by The Lonely Island
- "C.R.E.E.P.," a song by The Fall
- Creeps (novel), 2013 young adult novel by Darren Hynes
- KREEP, acronym for a lunar mineral
- Creepy (disambiguation)
- Creeper (disambiguation)
- Creepshow (disambiguation)
- "Creepin'", a song by Eric Church
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- "Tutorial - Making a fun and worthwile Tower Defense!". Retrieved December 11, 2013.
- "Creeps - Dota 2 Wiki". Retrieved December 11, 2013.
- "MOBA Games 101: Beginner's Guide to League of Legends, Dota 2 & More - Page 2 of 5". Retrieved December 11, 2013.