Creggan, County Tyrone
Creggan (Irish: creagan (A rocky place). is a townland in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland. It is situated in the historic barony of Omagh East and the civil parish of Termonmaguirk and covers an area of 4022 acres.
Popular places of tourist interest include the An Creagán centre, located three miles north of Carrickmore on the main Cookstown to Omagh road. Tourists are drawn to the old-fashioned cottages located near the An Creagán centre.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Creggan, County Tyrone.|
- "Creggan". Place Names NI. Retrieved 19 March 2013.
- "Townlands of County Tyrone". IreAtlas Townland Database. Retrieved 11 December 2012.
- Recorded for the BBC from Vincent Donnelly in Castlecaulfield, Co Tyrone, in 1952 - BBC recording 18532.
- "Census of Ireland 1851". Enhanced Parliamentary Papers on Ireland. Retrieved 27 December 2012.
- "Census of Ireland 1891". Enhanced Parliamentary Papers on Ireland. Retrieved 25 December 2012.